Friday, November 13, 2009

Keith Don't Go

If the title to this post doesn't ring a bell it is the title to a song by one of my favorite musicians, Nils Lofgren. He has played with E Street Band, Ringo Starr, Neil Young and has countless solo albums out there. If you are not familiar with his solo work check it out.

But I have already digressed. I admire the work of Annie Leibovitz but what this is about for me is Keith Richards. He defines Rock and Roll. Who would have thought he would me hanging around with Louis Vuitton luggage. I would have guessed more likely an old duffle bag but what do I know.

Anyway there is some cool lighting Annie does here, I just have to wonder, with both of them being such high profile people what the vibe was in that room. I bet it was way cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment